Wednesday, June 29, 2011

April 2011

March and April 2011 seemed to run together. Beside being extremely busy with work, and having the desire to hunt some spring turkeys, fishing took somewhat of a backseat. I was able to get out a few times throughout the month, but most of the good tides fell on inopportune days. Most of my fishing in April was at night. We still had some great trips, and I caught my personal best trout on fly, somewhere over 25" (I say somewhere because she slipped right out of my hands as I was measuring her, and I couldn't get a picture). I can say conservatively that my fishing partners and myself caught upwards of 150 trout this month on fly. So, I hunted, fished, and tied flies when I could. I gave the redfish a break, and had a pretty good month....

No comments:

Post a Comment